1. Eric Webb Photography
Why should you choose Eric Webb Photography?
- Competitively priced
- 20 years experience in photography
- Wedding packages available
- He doesn’t charge for unnecessary extra’s
- You can use the savings towards your Honeymoon
- He offers a range of wedding packages so you can choose the one that’s right for you.
- All your photographs will have light editing in Photoshop and Lightroom to enhance, straighten and retouch as necessary
- He uses the latest cameras and lenses, and will always carry a backup camera
- Smartly dressed
- Diploma in Wedding and portrait photography.
- Member of The Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers
Mention Local List UK and receive a 10% discount.
Find out more at: http://ericphotography.co.uk/
2. Gemma Williams Photography
Gemma is a Wedding and Family Photographer. She specialise in natural, beautiful story telling ~ she love to capture events as they happen, creatively and artistically documenting real memories whilst staying as invisible as possible. You’ll find no cheese or gimmicks here, no awkward poses or hours of stuffy formals; but simply heartfelt, organic, authentic Wedding and Family Photography, full of light, love, laughter and happiness.
Find out more at: https://www.gemmawilliamsphotography.co.uk/
3. Matt Walsh Photography
Matt lives in Lancashire but provide Photography or Videography for Weddings throughout the UK . His aim is to capture and preserve your Wedding day in a natural, candid documentary style, only stepping in for what he believe to be the important family, group and couples photographs, remembering this is your special day, not a photo shoot. He’s passionate about my work, be it capturing and telling the story of your Wedding day as a Photographer or Videographer. He has a love of observing and recording the moment, people, expressions, feelings, creating a lasting record of your day to look back upon with family, friends and children for many years to come.
Find out more at: https://matthewwalshphotography.com/